[Taxacom] Important note Re: two names online published - one new species

Laurent Raty l.raty at skynet.be
Tue Jan 26 05:05:54 CST 2016

Hi,

"Systematic Entomology (2016), 41, 287–297" is not "in the work itself".

Go to this year's first issue of the journal:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/syen.2016.41.issue-1/issuetoc
...and check any of the papers that was published online in 2015, you'll
find out that they all now say "Systematic Entomology (2016), 41,
pp-pp." too.
Thus this "2016" is not fixed content, it is modified when the paper is
inserted in an issue, and it must be interpreted as "metadata" if the
early view file is to be published.

The only "date" that seems to go unmodified from the early view to the
final pdf is in the "©2015 The Royal Entomological Society" statement in
the footers.

Cheers, Laurent -