[Taxacom] Passing of Norm Penny

Chris Borkent chris.borkent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:57:58 CDT 2016

Dear All,

To those of you who hadn't heard, Norm Penny passed away this past weekend.
Norm was the senior collection manager at the California Academy of
Sciences for many years and only recently retired. I attach below the
message sent out by the Academy.

Norm was an important and vibrant part of our community both locally and
internationally, and will be sorely missed by all of us who had the
pleasure to know this gentleman scholar.

Sadly,

Chris Borkent