[Taxacom] What is Garsault's (1764) Noctua caprimulgus today?

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:10:06 CDT 2016

Also this: Welter-Schultes, F. W., and R. Klug. 2011. *Comments on new
names and nomenclatural acts of amphibians and non-avian sauropsids
established by Garsault 1764 and Laurenti 1768 (response to Dubois & Bour
2010)*. Zootaxa 2814: 50–58.

- Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees