[Taxacom] Fwd: online NomenclatorZoologicus

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:41:22 CDT 2016

To: "Selden, Paul Antony" <selden at ku.edu>, Dmitry Mozzherin <
dmozzherin at gmail.com>

Dear Paul,all,

See this previous Taxacom message from *Dmitry Mozzherin* dmozzherin at
gmail.com
<taxacom%40mailman.nhm.ku.edu?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BTaxacom%5D%20uBio%2C%20Nomenclator%20Zoologicus%20are%20back&In-Reply-To=%3CCAKNy-3%3DxV1%3DCJ7yFTqx0uqs0dpVJyLG-GLcezmcJ%3D3cLaJYKGA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
:

http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom/2015-November/081875.html

If the uBio copy is off line, I have found Rod Page's port of the same
content usually available, here:

  http://iphylo.org/~rpage/nz/

It has a "search" facility in the top right hand corner, plus additional
links to the literature he has created for a portion of the names.

Last but maybe not least, most/all of the Nomenclator Zoologicus content
has been incorporated (with some modification, also additional data from
other sources) in my own searchable database here:

 http://www.irmng.org/ .

Here you can also search for species, families and higher taxa plus get
near matches in the case of misspelled input data.

"Lots of copies keeps stuff safe" (a bit...)

Regards - Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees