[Taxacom] listserv problems?

Karl Magnacca kmagnacca at wesleyan.edu
Tue Jun 21 21:06:41 CDT 2016

For some reason I seem to have gotten invisibly bumped from Taxacom
somehow.  I thought it was just quiet until I realized I hadn't
gotten a digest in some time, and found the last one I got was May
23.  The online manager shows me still subscribed at the correct
address, with messages enabled (I certainly didn't make any changes
myself, and they're not in spam), but somehow they just stopped
coming.  Wondering if anyone else is in the same situation, and
perhaps also not aware of it?  Obviously they're not going to get
this either...

Karl