March 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 1 03:19:05 CST 2016
Ending: Thu Mar 31 15:11:33 CDT 2016
- [Taxacom] Reminder: SPNHC 2016 and GGBN 2016 Conference in Berlin - early bird registration open until 15th March 2016
- [Taxacom] online Latin Dictionary news
- [Taxacom] Protistology-UK Spring Meeting 6-8 April 2016, Bournemouth, UK
- [Taxacom] Siberian insect names used by Steller in the mid 1700s
- [Taxacom] Missouri Botanical Garden 2016 fellowship applications now posted
- [Taxacom] HYM Course 2016 - deadline extended
- [Taxacom] paper request
- [Taxacom] unknown Pseudococcus species help
- [Taxacom] 3 positions open at RBG Kew: Plant & Fungal Trees of Life project
Lisa Pokorny Montero
- [Taxacom] German press inquiry - book "50 unknown species"
- [Taxacom] Course Tropical Fungi and Fungi-like organisms
Andrés Santana Mora
- [Taxacom] Fwd: challenge to Endangered species status of American Burying Beetle
- [Taxacom] Anyone has experience in using w3id.org for collection specimens as a purl.org alternative?
- [Taxacom] Top 50 most wanted fungi
- [Taxacom] What is this?
- [Taxacom] Frans Weitz
- [Taxacom] Parmelia claudelii var. clemensiae
- [Taxacom] Horticultural nomenclature question from wikipedia
- [Taxacom] History of C20 taxonomy?
- [Taxacom] Experts on Pyrosomes (Pyrosoma spinosum etc.)
- [Taxacom] Autonymy: usage of terms in Botanical Nomenclature
- [Taxacom] 1977 Bot J Linnean Society article request
- [Taxacom] Job posting, University of Calgary
- [Taxacom] Job Posting, University of Calgary, Invertebrate Biology
- [Taxacom] Biodiversity Informatics Manager -The University and Jepson Herbaria, University of California, Berkeley
Andrew S. Doran
- [Taxacom] Job posting
- [Taxacom] Poa × pawlowskii V.Jirásek
- [Taxacom] final reminder: early bird/abstracts/travel grant for SPNHC 2016 in Berlin closes tomorrow!
- [Taxacom] Oldest complete angiosperm herbarium specimen
Leonardo M. Versieux
Last message date:
Thu Mar 31 15:11:33 CDT 2016
Archived on: Wed Nov 2 12:58:46 CDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).