[Taxacom] I'm furious over article: On typeless species and the perils of fast taxonomy

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:29:40 CDT 2016

Frank,

That little swipe at "Museum CEOs like yours resign before they can inflict
severe and sustainable damage, then there is still hope" is totally obscure
to those (me) who are not on the inside loop. You appear to be indicating
that specific actions or policies by that CEO (who?) is damaging collection
preservation (in what manner?).. If this is meant to be a private dig at
something happening at Richard's institution them make it private,
otherwise please  explicitly explain the context to bewildered subscribers
such as myself.

John Grehan