[Taxacom] I'm furious over article: On typeless species and the perils of fast taxonomy

Frank T. Krell Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Wed May 11 09:35:26 CDT 2016

It was in the press that the Bishop Museum CEO resigned who wanted to lay off all curators of that institution and make them occasional hires, and who wanted to weed through the collection to get rid of stuff that is not longer needed.
Sorry that you missed that. There is nothing private about that, and there shouldn’t.

Frank

Dr Frank T. Krell
Senior Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org<mailto:Frank.Krell at dmns.org>
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD)<http://www.scfd.org/>.