[Taxacom] I'm furious over article: On typeless species and the perils of fast taxonomy

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri May 13 16:49:53 CDT 2016

Cris,
The only problem with your suggestion is one of practical application. Firstly, it may be difficult/impossible to know for sure if some evidence has been fabricated; and (2) we don't want to provide another opportunity for unscrupulous taxonomists to ignore the taxonomy of their rivals, by way of claiming fabrication when there is none.
Cheers,
Stephen