[Taxacom] multiple authors new species

bayshark at exemail.com.au bayshark at exemail.com.au
Sun Oct 9 22:08:26 CDT 2016

I have a feeling that if you use paper with multiple authors for reference,
is the best to cite all authors.
If you use just for an identification label , use "etal"
Regards
Vratislav

(name) Vratislav Ricardo Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejšák (read as a Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld
website: www.coleoptera.org
address: P.O.Box 3335 , Redfern, NSW 2016
AUSTRALIA
phone : +61 0420602040
http://www.facebook.com/bayshark
alternate email: bayshark at ymail.com (to iPhone)