[Taxacom] New taxonomy in Nature's Scientific Reports

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Sat Oct 1 00:19:08 CDT 2016

The pattern seems to be (for articles with new taxa in the last couple of
years anyway): fossil animals and extant plants.

A new family of fossil marsupials is nixed — as are a number of other
taxa. Looks like more than a handful, but even one is a problem. I’m
surprised to see André Nel and Günter Bechly involved in one — they are
normally a bit more Code savvy than most.

-Neal

On Stardate 9/30/16, 7:11 PM, "Taxacom on behalf of Stephen Thorpe"
<taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu on behalf of