[Taxacom] New taxonomy in Nature's Scientific Reports

Geoffrey Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Oct 1 00:31:10 CDT 2016

Stephen,

Can you name those journals?  I'm interested if there are other major
online-only high-profile ones   The usual efirst-then-print ones (Hello
JMBA UK) I don't care about, although they're a pain in the butt to track
when the articles are really published, and the names become available.

As evident from the thread yes indeed there are people who don't know what
constitutes Code-valid publication.  But Nature staff should know.

Yes, the web site seems to have a pdf invisibility problem at the moment -
I used ResearchGate instead.

Geoff