[Taxacom] New taxonomy in Nature's Scientific Reports

Geoffrey Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Oct 1 23:39:11 CDT 2016

Oh dear, yes, I got caught out there.  Odd interface to show plainly the
date of the archive but not the actual record.

Some of the 12, not all, are registered before publication, in some cases
well before, so it comes back to the policy of the journal.  Must be
frustrating for those authors to be aware of the issue yet be failed by
the journal.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey B. Read, Ph.D.