[Taxacom] New taxonomy in Nature's Scientific Reports

David Campbell pleuronaia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:09:09 CDT 2016

Although the online-first approach hasn't been a major problem in terms of
scooping names, it's a major pain for bibliographic reference.  What is the
date of a paper?  Often it's officially published in final form in the
following calendar year or later.  It seems odd that publishers don't want
to make it easier to cite their papers.

--
Dr. David Campbell
Assistant Professor, Geology