[Taxacom] Looking for a paper

Spencer Monckton s.monckton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 08:21:07 CDT 2016

Two observations:

1. Your citation contains a typo. The paper's title should read: " A
genetical theory to explain sex-determination by *arrhenotokous *
parthenogenesis."

2. There are several cases where this paper was cited from 1957, but the
only library catalogues I can find that list the journal Forma et Functio
indicate that volume 1 was published in 1969 (e.g.:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/forma-et-functio/oclc/1569798).

Is it possible that the correct citation is as follows?

Cunha, A. and W. E. Kerr. 1969. A genetical theory to explain
> sex-determination by arrhenotokous parthenogenesis. Forma et Functio
> 1(4):33-36.

Best of luck,
Spencer

--