[Taxacom] multiple authors new species

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Oct 9 22:14:37 CDT 2016

Multiple authorship is getting ridiculous in some cases. Just "et al" them all out (apart from the first) for being such @#$%wits on a citation grab! At any rate, it doesn't matter one bit how you cite a reference if it has an identifier (like a doi). That's the whole point of an identifier, i.e. so citation variants can be linked to the same reference.

Stephen