[Taxacom] Museum abbreviations

John Bruner jbruner at ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 27 11:44:27 CDT 2016

>From the website of the American Society of Ichthyologists and
Herpetologists
Standard Symbolic Codes for Institutional Resource Collections in
Herpetology & Ichthyology

Download
<http://www.asih.org/resources/standard-symbolic-codes-institutional-resource-collections-herpetology-ichthyology>
the
current list (version 6.5, published 16 Aug 2016) as PDF or Excel file.

--

        John
* Mr. John C. Bruner                                  *
* EMAIL: jbruner at ualberta.ca
<https://webmail.ualberta.ca/imp/message.php?mailbox=sent-mail&index=1363#>
                        *
* HOME PAGE:http://www.ualberta.ca/~jbruner/          *