[Taxacom] Origins of distinctly diminished interdisciplinary communication?

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Sun Oct 30 17:47:32 CDT 2016

See "The Two Cultures" by C.P. Snow.  The idea that the sciences versus
that humanities and arts represent distinctly different ways of responding
to our environment and understanding of human perceptions has been
discussed by many scholars.  I have not read anything to suggest fascism,
but there have clearly been elitist overtones in attempts to communicate.

Cheers,

Dick

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Jorge A. Santiago-Blay <blayjorge at gmail.com

--