[Taxacom] Use of "nomen invalidum" versus "nomen nudum" in botany

Karen Wilson Karen.Wilson at rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 20:48:38 CDT 2016

To add to Paul's comments on the Code for algae, fungi and plants: the Code is online and its glossary may be helpful in understanding the usage of these terms:
http://www.iapt-taxon.org/nomen/main.php?page=glo

Regards
Karen Wilson

Karen L. Wilson AM
National Herbarium of New South Wales

Adjunct Associate Professor, University of New England, Armidale, NSW
Secretary, General Committee, International Code of Nomenclature for Algae, Fungi & Plants

Botanic Gardens & Centennial Parklands
T +61 (02) 9231 8137 | E karen.wilson at rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au
Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, Mrs Macquaries Road, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia