[Taxacom] multiple authors new species

Rosenberg,Gary rosenberg.ansp at drexel.edu
Wed Sep 14 19:08:16 CDT 2016

Code Recommendation 51C. Citation of multiple authors. When three or more joint authors have been responsible for a name, then the citation of the name of the authors may be expressed by use of the term "et al." following the name of the first author, provided that all authors of the name are cited in full elsewhere in the same work, either in the text or in a bibliographic reference.

Gary Rosenberg
Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia
Drexel University