[Taxacom] multiple authors new species

Gurcharan Singh singhg45 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:54:16 CDT 2016

Here is what I found (being botanist myself:

Unlike in botany, it is not recommended to abbreviate the name of the
author in zoology.[4]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author_citation_(zoology)#cite_note-4> If a
name was established by more than three authors, only the first author may
be given, followed by the term "et al." (and others).

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/