[Taxacom] Return of the digital taxa

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Sep 21 23:38:07 CDT 2016

Jason said "Because the author pinched the pictures from former colaborators who had previously described a real new species in another article 10 years before, photosopped them and published it as a different species".

Sorry Jason, but you are making that up! Where's the evidence. Besides, the "real species" to which you refer is Thaumaglossa laeta Arrow, 1915. I think you need to consult a calculator if you think 1915 is "10 years before"!

Stephen