[Taxacom] Return of the digital taxa

JF Mate aphodiinaemate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 06:04:09 CDT 2016

It may seem crazy, but S. Pushkin appears as editor in said journal
and has several articles published in it (practically every issue).
These articles are in his researchgate page. If this is a hoax by the
publisher they have gone to a lot of trouble, not to mention hacking
or impersonating Pushkin on at least two sites.

Jason