[Taxacom] new online resource to all plants from Kew

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Apr 6 20:51:31 CDT 2017

It's another of those confrontational trial and error "clean" interfaces
where you can't do anything but invent something to search, but you don't
know what index words they're likely to have used, or anything about the
fields in the database.

Me, I prefer more background, and more pathways into the content other
than just a search.

But, scratching my brain, I looked up this plant: "An erect, perennial,
aromatic herb up to 1 m tall. Sparsely hairy, with tuber-bearing
underground stolons (vegetative shoots). Stems erect, succulent, winged,
branching."

Dinner tonight.

--
Geoffrey B. Read, Ph.D.