[Taxacom] new online resource to all plants from Kew

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Fri Apr 7 06:29:28 CDT 2017

For someone just starting to work in Africa - and in a country that is just starting to build a herbarium - THANK YOU.  This is a great resource.  One I am looking forward to using when I am next there.  Thank you so much.  It may not be perfect but what is?  I am so glad that it was decided to go with images of living plants, to take the time to provide summarized and at least somewhat standardized descriptions. They may be completely standardized - I have not examined them in detail.

Mary