[Taxacom] Monocots VI - Call for Symposia

Leonardo Versieux lversieux at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 11 18:35:38 CDT 2017

Dear Monocot researcher, welcome! Under the motto “Monocots for all: bringing the whole from its parts” we welcome researchers from different fields of investigation to participate in The Sixth International Conference on Comparative Biology of Monocotyledons - Monocots VI. This meeting will be held in Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention, in the tropical touristic city of Natal, Northeastern Brazil, from October 8th-12th, 2018. The Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte will promote the event, which will be sponsored by the Brazilian National Counsel of Technological and Scientific Development (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico – CNPq). The local organizing committee supported by a board of advisors invites the submission of symposia proposals (see attached pdf file). Soon, our website will be online for registrations and more details on abstract submission and important dates. We kindly request you to forward this email to other researchers in your university / herbarium.
See you in Natal! Best regards,
(My apologies for cross posting).

Prof. Dr. Leonardo M. Versieux http://versieuxlab.wordpress.comCNPq Lattes plataform
Endereço para correspondência / Mailing address:
Herbário UFRNUniversidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Centro de Biociências, Dept. de Botânica e ZoologiaCampus Universitário, Lagoa NovaNatal, RN - Brasil 59078-970

Tel. 0055 84 32153443