[Taxacom] Paralectotype question

Francisco Welter-Schultes fwelter at gwdg.de
Thu Apr 20 14:21:03 CDT 2017

I agree entirely with Adam. During the act of lectotype designation it
is not required that the author who designates the lectotype saw or even
knew all the other syntypes. Paralectotyes are automatically those
syntypes which were not designated as lectotype (Art. 74.1.3).

Francisco

-----
Francisco Welter-Schultes