[Taxacom] shape label question

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 13:59:30 CDT 2017

I would be most grateful to know the correct term referring to a triangular
shape -  but not a triangle, rather a two edged point on a flat plane where
one side is convex and the other is concave. Sort of like a shark tooth, or
on a circular saw blade. I suppose I could call the shape shark-toothed,
but interested to know if there is a standard geometrical term. This is to
describe shark-tooth like points on the edge of a genitalic structure in a


John grehan

More information about the Taxacom mailing list