[Taxacom] Problem with authors of taxa

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Aug 13 15:53:33 CDT 2017

You are assuming a difference between an author and an "external person", but the problem goes away if you consider the "external person" to be an author of the new taxon description. I don't think that there is any requirement for all authors of a work to be listed as such at the start of the work.

Stephen