[Taxacom] Nonsense in ZooKeys (photo based taxonomy again)

Geoffrey Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Mon Aug 28 19:08:26 CDT 2017

Not a topic I want to get into at the moment Stephen. I just point out
what I think a paper requires. Usually quite a lot of improvement in my
opinion.  Whether the authors take any notice is their affair.

However, I take a very dim view of distortion of fact when I think I see
it. We should be able to trust fellow scientists not to misrepresent past
work.

Geoff

--
Geoffrey B. Read, Ph.D.