[Taxacom] Nomina subnuda

Paul van Rijckevorsel dipteryx at freeler.nl
Fri Feb 3 05:26:34 CST 2017

I agree with Ib Friis that this is uncomfortable.
Still, "Sédum à feuill. en croix" can be argued
to be a description in French: the other entries
on the same page are not all direct
translations into French. Also, none repeat this
same description, so, in its way, it is unique.

IPNI lists some two hundred names from this
publication (some marked as nomina nuda and
some are subsequent combinations, so the total
is less than that). In addtion, TL-II does not
contain any warning signs

So, this may well be sufficient for valid publication.

Paul