[Taxacom] Adelidae 1851 Bruand, or 1857 Herrich-Schaffer

Soowon Cho chosoowon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:40:36 CST 2017

Dear members,

I am recently back to work on Adelidae of Korea and faced a problem right
at the beginning.

There are two different opinions in different papers:
Adelidae, 1851 Bruand, and Adelidae, 1857, Herrich-Schäffer.

Herrich-Schäffer's paper seems fine as it referred Adelidae. However, I
 cannot find where Bruand referred Adelidae in his's work. His work was
downloaded from http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org and is written in French
(Sadly I don't know French language.).
The title of the book that include Bruand's work is "Mémoires de la Société
d'émulation du Doubs."
Could anyone let me know exactly where the family name Adelidae is noted by
Bruand? I thought I could find it by searching the scientific name.

As a reference, the following is what the artcles by Bruand found in the
1851 and the 1852 sections of the book.

ARTICLES
CONTENUS DANS LA LIVRAISON DE 1850.

MONOGBAPHIE des lépidoptères nuisibles ; 4e livraison , 2' de l'ouvrage
,par M. Th. Bruand, avec une planche coloriée. Pag. 7.
ESSAI MONOGBAPHIQUE sur la tribu des Psychides; introduction, par le même.
Pag. 25.

BULLETIN ENTOMOLOGIQUE, 1850, par M. Th. Bruand. Pag. 65.

ARTICLES
CONTENUS DANS LA LIVRAISON DE 1851.

MONOGRAPHIE des Lépidoptères nuisibles, par M. Bruand. Pag. 91.

BULLETIN ENTOMOLOGIQUE, 1851, par M. Th. Bruand. Pag. 159.

I really do hope you can help me in solving this problem. Thank you very
much.

With many thanks,

--
Soowon Cho