[Taxacom] Adelidae 1851 Bruand, or 1857 Herrich-Schaffer

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Feb 27 15:11:35 CST 2017

As a word of general advice, the issue is of no importance or consequence. It might "look more scientific" to attribute a family-group name to author and date, but actually it serves no useful purpose and can get extremely complicated very quickly, so my advice is to just not worry about it. It is unlikely to have any direct relevance to your work on the family anyway.

Stephen