[Taxacom] Adelidae 1851 Bruand, or 1857 Herrich-Schaffer

Soowon Cho chosoowon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:23:47 CST 2017

Dear members,

I really appreciate for those who helped me finding and getting the right
reference for the family Adelidae. Thank you Dr. Landry for your detailed
information, too.

As Dr. Thorpe noted, it may not be a big issue. In fact, searching for the
first paper referring the family began only due to my curiosity: different
citations for the family.

Well, this is good enough, and I am relieved anyway from one tiny stress
now.

Sincerely,

--
Soowon Cho