[Taxacom] Electronic publication

Thomas Pape tpape at snm.ku.dk
Tue Jan 10 07:43:49 CST 2017

Thanks, Francisco, you are correct.

My point was to show an analogy with Article 8.5.3.3, which states that "An error in stating the evidence of registration does not make [an electronic] work unavailable ..."
In the same way, an error in stating the correct date will not make an electronic work non-compliant. A date given as "2016" may be seen as an error for the actual date.

/Thomas Pape