[Taxacom] Electronic publication

John Bain John.Bain at scionresearch.com
Wed Jan 11 22:12:25 CST 2017

All this nomenclature stuff aside, a date is a date. 2 is not a date, neither is January or 2017. 2 Jan 2017 is a date. No question. All this semantic argument only brings nomenclature/taxonomy into disrepute. Sounds like petty point scoring. I am with John Noyes on this one.

John Bain
New Zealand Forest Research Institute
(Trading as Scion)
Sent on this twelve day of January 2017 - an indisputable date!
Sent from Samsung Mobile