[Taxacom] Trump gets his first taxonomic name

José H. Leal jleal at shellmuseum.org
Thu Jan 19 07:26:21 CST 2017

Colleagues,

In addition, it doesn't hurt the authors either that some academic scores
and factors naturally increased thanks to the publicity stunt. But then
again who cares, I am sure we will have bigger fish to fry from now on.

José

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Science Director & Curator
The Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA