[Taxacom] Trump gets his first taxonomic name

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:27:17 CST 2017

Unfortunately or otherwise, naming stunts are just part of taxonomy - here
and there people find a way to publicise their new species with a catchy
name or some other grandiose claim (usually centering on terms such as
oldest, biggest, unique, dangerous, ancestral link, living fossil etc.). So
we 'all' do it in one way or another (at least I have). As José says, who
really cares .

John Grehan