[Taxacom] New in BioStor

Roderic Page Roderic.Page at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 06:36:23 CST 2017

Not a dumb question at all! On some pages you’ll see an option to download a PDF of the article. I’ve not yet managed to generate PDFs for all the articles in BioStor, it’s on the “to do” list.

Is there a specific article or journal you’re interested in? If so, I could prioritise adding PDFs for that article/journal.

Regards,

Rod