[Taxacom] Taxonomy Anarchy

Doug Yanega dyanega at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:59:21 CDT 2017

On 6/1/17 3:37 PM, Richard Pyle wrote:
> I began drafting a rebuttal Correspondence note to Nature before I was even finished reading the article.  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had a similar reaction.

If you want potential co-authors, there are a LOT of people posting
about this in other places, including FaceBook, and some have already
been asking others about co-authoring rebuttals. Might be productive to
try to coordinate, and I can possibly help connect people, including
people involved in conservation ecology.

Realistically, all it would likely require is one Google Doc whose link
can be given out to potential co-authors, selectively.

Peace,