[Taxacom] Taxonomy Anarchy

Uwe Fritz Uwe.Fritz at senckenberg.de
Fri Jun 2 03:34:01 CDT 2017

Such papers get highly cited. Further questions?

>>> Hyvönen, Jaakko T 06/02/17 5:47 AM >>>
how come these kind of silly proposals get repeatedly published in
high-profile journals? perhaps this is something that deserved to be
also mentioned, politely
;-), in the rebuttal?

all the best, and let´s continue to try to keep our knowledge about
biological diversity organized, jaakko