[Taxacom] Taxonomy Anarchy

John Noyes j.noyes at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Jun 2 03:40:26 CDT 2017

Hi,

This article is not really even worth the effort of producing a rebuttal. At the same time I am sure that if the authors' proposal were to go ahead the effect would be the complete opposite of what they want with the level of "taxonomic anarchy" greatly increasing ending in complete chaos for eveyone.

Having said that, if someone were to write a rebuttal I would gladly be a signatory.

John

John Noyes
Scientific Associate
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London SW7 5BD
UK
jsn at nhm.ac.uk
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 942 5594
Fax.: +44 (0) 207 942 5229

Universal Chalcidoidea Database (everything you wanted to know about chalcidoids and more):
www.nhm.ac.uk/chalcidoids