[Taxacom] Taxonomy Anarchy

igor pavlinov ipvl2008 at mail.ru
Fri Jun 2 03:58:00 CDT 2017

That's the real problem, indeed!

High quatation due to high rating of the Nature would produce an impression of popularity of the declared standpoint.

That's why I think any sound and well-founded rebuttal would be highly desirable in order to show an "anti-scientific" attitude of those "conservationists".

PS By the way, it would be of interest to see an authoritative opinion of Quentin Wheeler heading Institute for Species Exploration...

- - -
Igor Ya. Pavlinov, DrS
Zoological Museum of Lomonosov Moscow State University
ul. Bol'shaya Nikitskaya 6
125009 Moscow
Russia
http://zmmu.msu.ru/personal/pavlinov/pavlinov_eng1.htm