[Taxacom] Taxonomic Anarchy and which group do you work on? Also, outreach to conservationists

Scott Thomson scott.thomson321 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:44:07 CDT 2017

Of note on this is that apart from being a misrepresentation on inverts and
plants, the assumptions made with birds and mammals is also not
representative of other vertebrates. Reptiles, amphibians and fish may be
smaller in number than invert groups but the knowledge of their numbers of
species is still low.

Cheers Scott