[Taxacom] Taxonomy Anarchy

Carlos Sarmiento cesarmiento at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 18:43:00 CDT 2017

Hi,

I wonder if the authors of the paper,  willing to ask for a law-approach to "solve the problem once and for all" are aware of the strong discussions between legal traditions. Another topic that I found is that these debates seems to deviate our focus from more obvious factors. Is the problem of conservation a question of naming species or is it a question of the population grow rate and energy consumption habits of a single one? Are unprotected the undescribed species that live om a national park?

I would like to joint a rebuttal proposal