[Taxacom] new Fauna Europaea website

Mircea Mitroiu mirmitro at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 02:17:57 CDT 2017

As FaEu Group Coordinator for Hymenoptera Apocrita excluding Ichneumonoidea it is frustrating as well. Since the launching of the new website I have sent several updates and never got any reply. I don't know what's going on.
Dr. Habil. Mircea-Dan Mitroiu  Reader, Faculty of Biology, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University Iasi  Invertebrate Diversity & Phylogenetics Research GroupBd. Carol I 20A, 700505 Iasi, Romania http://www.bio.uaic.ro/cercetare/grupuri/nevertebrate/
E-mails: mircea.mitroiu at uaic.ro, mirmitro at yahoo.com

PTEROtaxa – information about pteromalid wasps https://sites.google.com/site/pterotaxa/