[Taxacom] new Fauna Europaea website

Marco Uliana marco.uliana.1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:03:25 CDT 2017

Thanks Paul, Jose and Mircea for your support.
Mircea, it is nice to have the support of an official Group Coordinator.
But - what can we do?

If we can get enough "mass", do you think that some kind of open letter,
with a long list of signatures below, will get some results?

Marco Uliana - Museo di Storia Naturale di Venezia