[Taxacom] Help needed with a Cuban paper

Bram Breure ashbreure at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:14:55 CDT 2017

Dear all,

Since I have requested this to various people, so far without any result,
I'm trying my luck here. Can anyone supply me with a PDF of the following
paper:

Aguayo, C. G., 1950. Bosquejo Histórico de la zoología en Cuba. Boletin
de la Sociedad Cubana de Historia Natural “Felipe Poey,” 1: 3-31.

The paper is listed in '2400 years of malacology', so I guess that
*someone* must have a copy. I would highly appreciate if somebody could put
this copy on a scanner, if no ready PDF file exists.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,
Bram Breure
=======
Dr Bram (A.S.H.) Breure
Research Associate
*Naturalis Biodiversity Center*
P.O. Box 9517
2300 RA Leiden
the Netherlands
*Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences*
Vautierstraat 29
1000 Brussels
Belgium