[Taxacom] Help needed with a Cuban paper

Al Newton anewton at fieldmuseum.org
Sat May 20 10:25:52 CDT 2017

This volume has been digitized and can be searched (but not downloaded) via
Hathi Trust:

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000050973

Alfred F. Newton, Curator Emeritus
Integrative Research Center (Insect Division)
Field Museum of Natural History
1400 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605 USA
Telephone (direct):  312-665-7738; Fax (Zoology):  312-665-7754
FMNH personal web page:  <http://fieldmuseum.org/users/alfred-newton>
Austral Staphyliniformia databases: <
<http://www.fieldmuseum.org/peet_staph/>
http://archive.fieldmuseum.org/peet_staph/>