[Taxacom] Species Definition?

igor pavlinov ipvl2008 at mail.ru
Tue May 23 12:07:22 CDT 2017

A question: Does God exists?  Possible answers: a) certainly does! b) certainly doesn’t! c) don’t know, d) don’t care, e) fuck you!...
A question: Does Species exists? Possible answers: a) certainly does! b) certainly doesn’t! c) don’t know, d) don’t care, e) fuck you!...
Feel difference? Neither do I...
Each one looks at the surrounding World just like at a looking glass – just to see oneself ‘s reflected image = oneself imagination = just what he/she is prepared to see by his/her personality + education + professionality + etc...
  So, what are we talking about when we are talking about “god”, “species”, etc... – just about personal imaginations? So, why to argufy about them? Aren’t Hirsch ratings, grants, affiliations much more material and important...

and beer, of course...
  Cheers
- - -
Igor Ya. Pavlinov, DrS
Zoological Museum of Lomonosov Moscow State University
ul. Bol'shaya Nikitskaya 6
125009 Moscow
Russia
http://zmmu.msu.ru/personal/pavlinov/pavlinov_eng1.htm